A Career In Bicycling?

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006

      Hi gang -

      I received the below email, and am forwarding it to all of you, in case anyone knows someone who might be interested in a bicycling-releated career.

      Take care,

      George

      Hi,

      My name is Judy Bayliss. I am a recruiter for Candidates on Demand. I am hoping you can help me with a referral. I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Rep. for a bicycle Manufacturer for a company located in Suffolk County. This position will pay $35,000.00 a year. They have excellent medical benefits and a 401K with a company match. The hours are 9-6 Mon – Friday.

      If you know someone from the Bicycle Club that has a strong knowledge of bicycle parts and is looking for  a new position I hope you will refer them to me.

      This is an opportunity for a bike lover to talk about what they love all day and get paid for it.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Have a great holiday.

      Regards,

      Judy Bayliss