Hampton Bays Bike Ride (9:30 am), 7/5/2008, 12:00 am

  • BikeAroundLongIsland@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Reminder from: BikeAroundLongIsland Yahoo! Group

      Title: Hampton Bays Bike Ride (9:30 am)

      Date: Saturday July 5, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Notes: NEW in 2008!!! - We may try something a little different. We'll start from the usual place, eliminate the northern and eastern parts of this trip, and keep going west on Dune Road until we reach Cupsogue Beach County Park. This should give us about a 34 mile ride. Directions are available for printing from the website, on the "trip info" page.