Whoops! - May 26th ride is really Jones Beach

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2007

      Hi Gang.

      This is the first year I've been using the automated reminders that go out 2 days before our events.  When I changed the May 26th ride from Sag Harbor to Jones Beach, I neglected to change the reminder that had previously been set up.

      The May 26th ride is Bethpage State Park to Jones Beach.

      Sorry for the confusion.

      George.