Air Leveling compressor - 74

  • bbouxse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hello all,

      I have a ALC compressor out of a 74 eldo that I would like to rebuild.
      Has anyone ever seen a rebuild kit for these?

      Thanks,

      Ben
    • buck rogers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
        I actually bought one a year ago from a Caddy dealer
        in Seattle. You should contact your local dealer and
        ask them to conduct a national stock search with the
        rebuild kit part number, which again the dealer can
        provide with a little microfiche research for you. I
        was very surprised to find one available and was more
        shocked to discover that at the time there were three
        others in various dealerships across the country.
        --- bbouxse <bbouxse@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > I have a ALC compressor out of a 74 eldo that I
        > would like to rebuild.
        > Has anyone ever seen a rebuild kit for these?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ben

        Be a better friend, newshound, and