Literature

  • big_eldos
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello,

      It's really been a long time since anyone has posted anything here on
      this message board. Hopefully winter will end soon and we can roll
      the cars out of storage and start using them again. I am in the
      eastern part of the US, and although the winter started out on the
      mild side, it sure is cold and snowy lately.

      I just wanted to say hello, and let the members know that I have been
      acquiring some literature and plan to have it on hand as a club
      resource.

      Here is what I have so far:

      1. 1976 Cadillac Factory Parts Book (text)
      2. 1976 Cadillac Factory Parts Book (illustrations)
      3. 1976 Cadillac Factory Shop Manual (mechanical)
      4. 1976 Cadillac Factory Shop Manual (Body)
      5. 1971 GM Folding Top Suppliment
      This manual is relevant for All Eldo Converts 1971 through 1976

      6. Of course I also have the regular owners manual that came with
      the car.

      I have a scanner, and I am planning on scanning in the top manual
      suppliment as time permits.

      So...Please visit the message board, and post pictures of your car(s)
      and just stop by to say hi to fellow members, if you have the time.

      Regards,

      Brian