"75 Eldo Convertible

  • drdaveyourchiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      I did an extensive search in master parts manuals and parts/price
      list books regarding Eldorado doors.
      The outer door skin panel is identical from 1971-78
      All doors are the same except they made a change during the 1973 run
      that I can't figure out.
      A window stabilizer/support was omitted about 1974-5 which was on
      the earlier years.
      Door window glass is different between coupes and convertibles. The
      rear edge of the coupe glass is straight, the rear edge of the
      convertible glass angles back. The glass appears to be the only
      difference between coupe/convertible doors.

      Dr. Dave