parts

  • TOM GORE
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
      Please check my posts requesting parts from No 261.I have recieved a
      warning when entering this site regarding security,any comments
      Mr.Webmaster? See you soon Tom
    • mynewknee99
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
        attention group I have some parts leftover from restoration availible to you before they go on ebay.
        brand new front bumper ends
        rt and lt side mirrors
        wiper switch w/harness
        email me will have pics soon and other parts avail for 76 eldo birratz
      • Marc
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
          Any possibility of a working air ride level control pump?

          Marc Cohen

          Sent from my iPad

          On Mar 24, 2013, at 1:39 PM, "mynewknee99" <mynewknee99@...> wrote:

          attention group I have some parts leftover from restoration availible to you before they go on ebay.
          brand new front bumper ends
          rt and lt side mirrors
          wiper switch w/harness
          email me will have pics soon and other parts avail for 76 eldo birratz

        • buck rogers
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
            I have one for a 78, which was a different setup than the 76 or 77...

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
              Thanks anyway, I need the vacuum driven one not the electric.  Good luck on your sales.

              Sent from my iPad