1975 eldorado trunk pull-down

  • kevinelikan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      I have a 1975 Eldorado convertible with a power trunk pull-down problem. The pulldown unit does not raise when the trunk is opened and does not lower when the trunk is closed. The trunk also stays open a little bit and the trunk ajar light is illuminated on the dash. Any ideas would be appreciated. Or does anyone know where I can get a replacement unit if it needs to be replaced? Thanks.