Talisman Delivered Yesterday !

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
      My 76 Talisman arrived yesterday ! I need to know who the good parts dealers are to deal with for any repro items and nos pieces. Never had to get anything for my Bicentennial, but am going to need a few items for this girl ! Also, is Gary's Wheel Service who restores the steering wheels the best to have take care of that ? Thanks for any direction ! Barry
    • W.S.V.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
        We expect pics ASAP Barry! :-)

        -William.