Power antenna parts for '78

  • Denis Davey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
      Hi,
      I've got a '78 Eldorado and the antenna got hot at some point in time before I got it, and the wires that go inside the gear housing is, melted the plastic parts a bit, so it won't work. The electric motor seems fine and the plastic cord that runs the antenna mast up and down is ok too. I've looked online for the replacement parts for the white plastic part that the wires hook on to, but I can't find any such parts.
      Do any of you know where I might be able to get this plastic piece?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Dennis

    • buck rogers
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
        Yes indeed.  These folks have what you need.  it is a difficult site to navigate through but they can help.

        http://www.elliottsradio.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi?searchStr=antenna&act=viewCat&Submit=Go