1974 Eldorado Convertible For Sale in Connecticut

  • saphoto1688
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
      Up for sale is my 1974 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible, Vin # 6L67S4Q438880. Three owner car, original owner 1974-1990, his daughter 1990-2005, and myself 2005- present. Previous owner stated miles are original, but no paperwork was supplied to verify.
      Very nice clean driver ready to use as is or finish as a show car. Since 2005 I have logged approx. 4500 miles.
      Here is a list of parts/work done in 2005:
      •New top with new glass
      •New Tires
      •New Bumper Fillers
      •New Brakes/Master Cylinder F +R Pads/Shoes/Rotors/Drums
      •New Front End Ball Joints, Tie Rods...
      •Replacement Fender Skirts
      •Tune-up Dist. Cap, Rotor, Plugs, Wires
      Except for a water pump in 2007 and a new Optima Battery this year this Eldorado has been trouble free and a pleasure to drive. Starts first time, shifts smooth, motor is smooth and powerful, and brakes solid and straight.
      Although the paint is shiny, shows beautifully, and the body is free of dents, there are areas that need body work and or paint. The frame is super solid and the frame, floors and undercarriage are rust free and have been treated with POR 15.
      Not working/Known Issues
      •Passenger rear window works but needs to be reattached to track
      •A/C not working (everything is there, just never serviced)
      •Cruise Control not working
      •Driver's Side Door needs replacement Pins/Bushing (included)
      •Transmission Pan Gasket needs replacement (slight leak)
      Please feel free to call me at 860.205.8517 with any questions or to make an appointment to see.
      http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd403/jay1688/1974%20Cadillac%20Eldorado%20Convertible%20For%20Sale/
    • saphoto1688
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2012
        Ooops forgot the price...$4900.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2012
          Sold!

          --- In Big_Eldorado@yahoogroups.com, "saphoto1688" <saphoto@...> wrote:

          > Ooops forgot the price...$4900.
          >
          > --- In Big_Eldorado@yahoogroups.com, "saphoto1688" <saphoto@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Up for sale is my 1974 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible, Vin # 6L67S4Q438880. Three owner car, original owner 1974-1990, his daughter 1990-2005, and myself 2005- present. Previous owner stated miles are original, but no paperwork was supplied to verify.
          > > Very nice clean driver ready to use as is or finish as a show car. Since 2005 I have logged approx. 4500 miles.
          > > Here is a list of parts/work done in 2005:
          > > •New top with new glass
          > > •New Tires
          > > •New Bumper Fillers
          > > •New Brakes/Master Cylinder F +R Pads/Shoes/Rotors/Drums
          > > •New Front End Ball Joints, Tie Rods...
          > > •Replacement Fender Skirts
          > > •Tune-up Dist. Cap, Rotor, Plugs, Wires
          > > Except for a water pump in 2007 and a new Optima Battery this year this Eldorado has been trouble free and a pleasure to drive. Starts first time, shifts smooth, motor is smooth and powerful, and brakes solid and straight.
          > > Although the paint is shiny, shows beautifully, and the body is free of dents, there are areas that need body work and or paint. The frame is super solid and the frame, floors and undercarriage are rust free and have been treated with POR 15.
          > > Not working/Known Issues
          > > •Passenger rear window works but needs to be reattached to track
          > > •A/C not working (everything is there, just never serviced)
          > > •Cruise Control not working
          > > •Driver's Side Door needs replacement Pins/Bushing (included)
          > > •Transmission Pan Gasket needs replacement (slight leak)
          > > Please feel free to call me at 860.205.8517 with any questions or to make an appointment to see.
          > > http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd403/jay1688/1974%20Cadillac%20Eldorado%20Convertible%20For%20Sale/

        • John Mitchell
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
            Hi Buddy,  I own a 76 like yours but yours was in better shape.  I am surprised you only got $4900. for her.  Would you please care to comment on that?

            Thanks,
            Mitch in San Diego

          • quade_jt@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
              Know of anyone wanting a 1976 Eldo Convertible Rare Fuel Injection and loaded * 26,500 original miles with past owners documentation. Beautiful Light blue, white interior and top. What a ride, no dent or scratch hubcaps Call 715-651-0126 $19,500
              Original ordered from Ohio..
              Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid
            • Steve Adams
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 9, 2012