Harold

  • Jim Rau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012

      Harold was an old man. He was sick
      and in the hospital.There was one nurse
      that just drove him crazy.
      Every time she came in, she would talk
      to him like he was a little child. She
      would say in a patronizing tone of voice,
      ’And how are we doing this morning',

      or 'Are we ready for a bath', or 'Are we hungry?'

      Old Harold had had enough of this
      particular nurse. One day, at breakfast,
      Old Harold took the apple juice off the
      tray and put it in his bed side stand.
      Next, he was given a urine bottle
      to fill for testing.

      So you know where the juice went!

      The nurse came in a little later, picked
      up the urine bottle and looked at it.
      'My, it seems we are a little cloudy today. '

      At this, Old Harold snatched the bottle
      out of her hand, popped off the top,
      and drank it down, saying,
      'Well, I'll run it through again.
      Maybe I can filter it better this time.'

      The nurse fainted!

      DON'T MESS WITH 'OLD' PEOPLE!!!!