Fuel Line Replacement

  • Joe Kopra
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 2, 2011
      Please see attached picture. I found this fuel line with a weeping leak with engine running. It looks like a hack job from Home Depot's plumbing dept. The pipe was previously U shaped. I cut off the side that was leaking and put in some fuel hose in lieu.

      But I don't like this as a long term solution... do you know anyone who might sell this part with correct flange ends "ready to install"?

      Thanks ahead!

    • Joe Kopra
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 2, 2011
      • 1 Attachment
      • 284 KB
      Added attachment picture.

      Please see attached picture. I found this fuel line with a weeping leak with engine running. It looks like a hack job from Home Depot's plumbing dept. The pipe was previously U shaped. I cut off the side that was leaking and put in some fuel hose in lieu.

      But I don't like this as a long term solution... do you know anyone who might sell this part with correct flange ends "ready to install"?

      Thanks ahead!

    • Brian Rachlin
      Message 3 of 14 , Sep 2, 2011
        Google inline tube. They have it.