Re: [Big_Eldorado] Insurance

  • Øyvind Fenn
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2011
      I pay nkr 690,- and I have a driving limit at 8000 km in Norway.
      That is $ 127 and 12872 miles.

      Brgds

      O. Fenn

       iPhone

      Den 1. aug. 2011 kl. 00:53 skrev "Tom Gore" <tomgore@...>:

      I have a `78 Eldo coupe insured here in UK for an agreed value of £8,000  (approx $12,300). The cost is £127 for a mileage limit of 3000mls. As a point of interest, What do you guys have to pay for your insurance?

      Tom Gore

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2011

        I use American Modern Home, out of Cincinnati.  I have had them for five years on my 74 Eldorado convertible.  Had only a windshield claim and it was covered without question. They were recomended by Allstate

        Jim

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2011

          This has been a very interesting set of discussions hasn`t it. One of the companies that keeps coming up is Haggerties. Haggerties have recently opened offices in the UK , so I will definitely be getting a quote from them. My Mustang is due for renewal in September so will be a good starting block. Just one observation on Oyvinds post and that is 8000 kms  12,872 miles?? 8000 kms equates at 5000 miles.

          Anyway some very interesting posts.