Convertible Parade Boot Bags

  • brian_rachlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Hello Group,

      I am not sure if I ever forward you guys this information on the Parade Boot Bags that I have designed and manufactured.

      The original felt bags are, in my opinion, a bit clumsy to use.  You have to be able to load both halves into one bag which isn't the easiest thing to do.  Also, they are not very securely held in the felt bag and can slide around quite a bit.

      I had a set made for my car, and decided to offer these to other Cadillac owners as well.  These are available in all colors, custom made as per your order.  So far I have done a bunch of black sets, but also some red and dark blue.  They are made of heavy vinyl with a soft inner lining, with sewn-in Velcro closing tabs to keep the bags completely closed when the boot halves are inside.

      Price is $125.00 for a set, and I am offering free shipping to group members.  As you probably know, the hard boot will fit all fullsized GM convertibles from 1971 through 1976, so let your friends know.

      Here is a link to the ebay page:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GM-Parade-Boot-Storage-Bags-Cadillac-Eldorado-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a6404d4f1QQitemZ250786141425QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

      This listing expires in a few days, but I will be relisting the product, so if you do an ebay search for "parade boot bags" at a later time it should come up.

      My ebay user name is "Sheffieldgarage".

      If you contact me directly, I will ship yours for free.

      My email is " 76eldo@... "

      Thanks, and Happy Motoring,

      Brian

      PS... Don't have a Parade boot on your Eldo?  I have a nice one available for sale for $450.00.  Original GM, not a silly repro, and all hardware is there.