group e-mail

  • Jeff Cockill Sr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17 7:46 AM
      Hello,
      I'm sending this e-mail to join the group e-mails.  The question I would have for you right now is, do you know where to find tires with a 2" white wall?
    • 76Eldo
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17 11:36 AM
        Jeff,

        What you want is a 1.6 inch whitewall if you want to have the proper authentic size.  Of course, 2" would look great too.

        You can get them from Diamond Back Classics, or Coker tire.

        Some local tire dealers may have stuff in stock or may be able to order.

        Good Luc,

        Brian
      • Jeff Cockill Sr.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17 1:24 PM
          Thanks Brian.  It's only the 2nd set of tires the car has had and I thought we always had 2" white walls on it but maybe not or maybe I just measured wrong.  I'm new to Ohio and I'm looking for a local chapter in the Akron/Canton area of Ohio can you tell me of any?

          To: Big_Eldorado@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 17 2:02 PM
            Check out the Cadillac club for regions.

            Thank you,

            Brian Rachlin
            (Sent from my iPhone)

            To: Big_Eldorado@yahoogroups.com