New Item For Eldorado Convertibles

  • Big_Eldorado-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2010
      Dear Group,

      Wow, it's been kind of quiet here lately. We had NO posts at all in November, and no posts yet in December.

      I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays.

      Also, I had some Parade Boot Storage Bags made up for my car. They came out so well, I decided to take some photos and offer them for sale on Ebay.

      Here's the link:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GM-Parade-Boot-Storage-Bags-Cadillac-Eldorado-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a612a1187QQitemZ250738250119QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

      If anyone here wants to buy a set, I can sell them for $110.00 plus shipping.

      Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season!

      Sincerely,

      Brian Rachlin
      Huntingdon Valley, Pa
    • myjonquil@aol.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2010

          I have a 1974 Eldorado and looking for a source for the hood cowl seal

          it is NOT the same seal on the standard Cadillac of the year.

          I have tried:

          USA Parts

          Original Parts

          Rubber the Right Way

          Napa

          cid:image001.jpg@01CB9ACC.0FB33600

        • Stuart Basham
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2010
            Hi Jim,

              I would suggest checking with Steele Rubber Company for your hood cowl seal. They are located right outside Charlotte, NC and manufacture a very broad assortment of rubber products catering to the muscle car and classic car market. They carry a ton of weatherstripping products for all years of Cadillacs from the 1940s forward. The website is www.steelerubber.com. Good luck!

            Stuart

            To: Big_Eldorado@yahoogroups.com