71-76 Eldorado Top parts for sale

  • WillingtonCadillac
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
      I just got a huge lot of Eldorado convertible parts in. Mostly convertible top parts, but many door panels, switches, windows, regulators, etc. Send me your shopping list and I'll see what I have. thanks, Jeff@... in CT 860.805.1575
    • apachewelder@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
        Hey what's up man. I'm looking for the covers that go in the back seat area between the seat and the arm rest that covers the convertible top motors. Any color will domm ill recover them to match.

        From: "WillingtonCadillac" <Jeff@...>
        Sender: Big_Eldorado@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:17:18 -0000
        To: <Big_Eldorado@yahoogroups.com>