RE: [Big_Eldorado] bran-new member..Robert...Fillers, Paint and DMV requirement

  • Stephan Kozanda
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi Robert,

      Congrats on your purchase from a fellow triple Mandarin Orange '75 Eldorado
      Convertible owner! I see you are in Napa and as luck has it I'm in the East
      Bay (Concord area) so once your car gets here we might be able to hook up
      and park both Eldos side-by-side. Do you happen to have any photos of your
      car online?

      You don't have to worry about the smog test, '75 model year cars are exempt
      ... you'll still have to bring it to the DMV office for VIN verification
      though.

      Stephan