Welcome to Big Eldos!

  • big_eldos
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      I started this group today, August 30th, 2004. I recently purchased
      a 1976 Eldorado Convertible, a car that I will elaborate on in future
      posts. I also own a 1985 Eldorado Convertible powered by the
      infamous HT4100 engine, and have been a member of the HT4100 group
      for about 2 years now.

      My membership in that group has been a very rewarding experience, and
      I have been able to gain knowledge from the members, as well as help
      members with some of the unique problems that crop up on these cars.

      Upon purchasing the '76, I looked in the listing of Cadillac Groups,
      but could not find one, so I decided to start a group. I felt that
      the 1971 through 1978 Eldorados were unique enough that they should
      have their own group, and I hope that as time goes on, our membership
      will grow.

      If you are reading this post, and you have one of these cars, or just
      like the BIG ELDOS, please join and post.

      Thank you,

      Brian