2454RE: [Big_Eldorado] RE: Eldorado Exhaust Removal

  • Stephan Kozanda
    Jan 3, 2014

      Late spring would probably be the earliest for a tour. One of the original fender extensions has finally started a few major cracks and I have to replace them all this winter.

      Regarding getting the carburetor rebuilt, I have used www.recarbco.com in Pittsburg, CA, two years ago for the Quadrajet on my ’70 CDV. They did a nice job but are probably not the cheapest. They do mail-order but since they are somewhat close to me, I just dropped the carb off myself and picked it up when it was ready.

      Stephan

      Hi Stephan,
      I know I can call you, but I thought I would communicate so the Group can be included.
      Yes , Lets take the 2 Oranges out for a mini tour this year.
      Maybe grab a couple more Eldos in the area.

      I'm  tweaking a couple of items..
      New Rear air shocks.. New Battery
      Question?
      Have you ever rebuilt or replaced your 1975 Carburetor?
      Robert

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic