2452Re: [Big_Eldorado] RE: Eldorado Exhaust Removal [3 Attachments]

  • Joe Morgan
    Jan 2, 2014
      Robert,

      Thank you.  I have had the great pleasure of knowing Stephan for several years and he is a great guy.  Great resource for information and parts.  My concours is a private affair that is not open to the general public. But it would be a joy to host a number of great Cadillacs.

      J P Morgan
      Caretaker, Karnak Vineyard

      On Jan 2, 2014, at 6:36 PM, robert watson <red_94574@...> wrote:

      Hi JP,
      We have something in common. Winery's  LOL
      I'm up here in Napa Valley
      see attached photos.. St. Helena, Silverado, G Kids, Sliverado Trail
      You're a few miles away, but not impossible.
      I will talk it over with Stephan.
      Thanks for the invite.
      Robert

      On Thursday, January 2, 2014 5:58 PM, Joe Morgan <josephpmorgan@...> wrote:

      It would be great if a few if you could bring your cars to my neck of the woods and show them at my concours in October.

      J P Morgan
      Caretaker, Karnak Vineyard

      On Jan 2, 2014, at 5:51 PM, <red_94574@...> wrote:

      Hi Stephan,
      I know I can call you, but I thought I would communicate so the Group can be included.
      Yes , Lets take the 2 Oranges out for a mini tour this year.
      Maybe grab a couple more Eldos in the area.

      I'm  tweaking a couple of items..
      New Rear air shocks.. New Battery
      Question?
      Have you ever rebuilt or replaced your 1975 Carburetor?
      Robert

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic