2451Re: [Big_Eldorado] RE: Eldorado Exhaust Removal

  • robert watson
    Jan 2, 2014
    Hi JP,
    We have something in common. Winery's  LOL
    I'm up here in Napa Valley
    see attached photos.. St. Helena, Silverado, G Kids, Sliverado Trail
    You're a few miles away, but not impossible.
    I will talk it over with Stephan.
    Thanks for the invite.

    On Thursday, January 2, 2014 5:58 PM, Joe Morgan <josephpmorgan@...> wrote:
    It would be great if a few if you could bring your cars to my neck of the woods and show them at my concours in October.

    J P Morgan
    Caretaker, Karnak Vineyard

    On Jan 2, 2014, at 5:51 PM, <red_94574@...> wrote:

    Hi Stephan,
    I know I can call you, but I thought I would communicate so the Group can be included.
    Yes , Lets take the 2 Oranges out for a mini tour this year.
    Maybe grab a couple more Eldos in the area.

    I'm  tweaking a couple of items..
    New Rear air shocks.. New Battery
    Have you ever rebuilt or replaced your 1975 Carburetor?

  • Show all 21 messages in this topic