Nearly all the ones you’ll find are 5/8 unless you luck into a wrecked old French bike. I may have a couple around but things are such a mess I can’t saystevebirm2000
In restoring older French bikes, I get more than my fair share of experience with cottered bottom brackets. Because of that, I've become very familiar withchris3trask
It really depends on the typical conditions you ride under and how you take care of the bike. Someone who rides in nice weather on generally clean streets andstevebirm2000
Have fun and keep it civil, please!
- Mar 25, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.