... I finally got a decent Sugino crankset and bottom bracket for it. I was not going to use the OEM part as the chainrings were riveted to the crank, so Ichris3trask
I’m hardly ever at the shop anymore. Since I’m a stay at home dad I haven’t been able to do much especially once they got old enough to run around onstevebirm2000
Steve, I live in the NE NJ, (NYC metro area, just two miles from GW bridge and ride mostly along the Hudson valley. I have never been to Arlington, but camejionieboy
Have fun and keep it civil, please!
- Mar 25, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.