Re: BEWARE Niagara Cycle Works

  • parroc
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1 7:46 AM
      I had my card compromised through Nashbar also.  Had to cancel the card after fraudulent charges were put on it.

      Phil Randall
      Nortonville,KY
    • Rich Wood
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1 12:16 PM
        Forbes;

        So far as I know when ordering from a vendor through Amazon the vendor never sees your credit card info. Amazon does a money transfer to them. At least that is how I interpret emails I have received from Amazon when ordering from vendors through them.

        In that case the problem would be with Amazon or even possibly from another vendor who has kept your card info on file and has been hacked on line. Also, as mentioned, possibly a local merchant who has had an employee steal your card info.

        Rich Wood