FS: Brand new "Hetchin's" Logo patches.

  • Peter Naiman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      I'm having another batch of Hetchin's Logo Patches produced again very soon and taking pre-orders only for the patches. They are roughly 3&1/4" x 4.5" in Gold, Red & Black
      designed with the help of Bob Hovey a number of years ago, the are based on the art work from the jerseys produced by Hetchins in the 1950s. These can be sewn on & also have an iron on backing. To see what the patch looks like, please click onto the URL below.

      I'm only ordering exactly what I recieve in pre-order and asking $8.00 a patch, two for $15.00 plus whatever it costs to mail by First Class Mail. Once orders are complete, I expect to be shipping within thirty days, and I will notify everyone when the orders are ready to ship so I can be paid for the patch plus shipping charges before shipping.

      Best regards,
      Peter Naiman
      Glendale, WI