Re: What should I do?/renew posting

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2011
      LOVE IT!
      Beats the heck out of posting a new ad for something that didn't sell the first time round.:o)
      Rich Mc.
      BTW Someone in Kenmore NY has a '9 out of 10' condition 1951 Raliegh with the oem SA 3 speed.
      Everything but the tires/tubes is origional.
      Stopped up to look at it..REALLY NICE
      He said he was willing to negotiate asking price (bit high imho)
      were it going to someone who'd ride it and take care of it.