Re: [Bicycle_Restoration] Pitypolice!

  • RipSaw
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2011
      Ok Forbes Black, I feel you should not read my emails. I only once made a comment abt my private area.  I have a seat that has a slot. (so this must be a real problem for others) I have made numerous comments abt "pity me"

      We have had rain and now a super hot snap in PA.   I want to get back on bike when I can.  I suffered heat stroke splitting wood years ago.  I was deep blue - when I was found by a friend.
      Doctors told me if I did not get to a hospital when I did, I wudda been dead in hours.

      I have gotten lots of support and "keep going"

      I am 57 and have not been on a bike in years.  BUT for 14 years I split firewood until the zoning board demanded I stop.

      That email was a "One and done time"

      My recommendation to you - keep your mouth eyes closed - Thank you.

      Everyone here can out ride me.  But no one here can out last me with a sledge hammer and wedge.

      Even you would hurt where it counts! I hope this helps.

      Kurt

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2011
          I have to agree with Forbes, please start another thread if you want to discuss your personal problems.
          Thanks,
          Rich