64 Dunelt Missing Second Gear

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2011
      So After getting advice from a few members I tried to tighten up the cable only to find that the indicator spindle is bent. I'll order a new one, and change it when I have more time. I will try go get some photos of the bike up tonight. One of the shots shows my Mongoose switchback pro that I picked up at a yard sale last summer for Twenty dollars. At that price it came with a speedometer, mirror, bell helmet, and owners manual, but no air in the tires.
      Jeff
    • john
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2011
        --- In Bicycle_Restoration@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <zygek@...> wrote:

        > ...but no air in the tires.
        > Jeff

        Sure hope you got a few bucks knocked off for that ;-)