Re: Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun!

  • Ghost Dancer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007
      This is a Bike group, as in human power.

      > Bye Bye

      WOW!
      That was RUDE of me?
      I could tell that I'd run too many miles with out sleep!

      And it has occured to me, that it might be time to install another
      moderator to this group.
      (I seem to always be gone, Out On The ROAD!)
      Someone to keep bad things swept out.

      Hope I didn't offend anyone.
      Happy 4th!
      Dancer
    • CE0682CD
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007
        Gee I don't think it was rude. You sent a note telling them why. I would have just dropped them, no explanation, they know what they did.

        They were cruising for date bait. It isn't like it was a legitimate motorcycle invitation and they were mixed up.  :-D
        david h    <><