Ernie Says Goodbye From The Road

  • david_on_the_road
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2012
      Hi All,

      I didn't know until a posting on Diesel-RV yesterday that Ernest Borgnine was MobileLiving life style participant. This is his goodbye, a YouTube video, filmed at a rest stop, on the side of the road, where they staged a goodbye that was used in the finished film On The Road With Ernest Borgnine.

      Here is the Ernest Borgnine on The Bus YouTube series http://www.youtube.com/user/ErnestBorgnineBus/videos

      God Bless you Ernie,
      david
      Try Dropbox -- check it out, 2 GB free storage space on the internet, <http://db.tt/HcAyFRD>, and works with my cell phone and computer.

      "We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it."
       George Bernard Shaw