Re: Reminder: Yahoo! Groups Labs Applications (beta) and Groups Chat shutdown notification

  • david_on_the_road
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm forwarding this message so you will know about the upcoming changes to Yahoo groups.

      Blessings,
      david

      On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 7:35 AM, <ygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Dear User,

      Unfortunately, the time has come to say goodbye to Yahoo! Groups Labs Applications (beta) and Groups Chat. We thank all the users that were a part
      of this program. We intend to use this learning to enhance Yahoo! Groups further with new features.

      On July 04, 2012, we will shut down the Yahoo! Groups Labs  Applications (beta) and Groups Chat. We request you to backup any data that you might have
      created using the applications.

      This closure will not affect your other services on Yahoo! Groups.
      We look forward to continue having you as our customer.

      Best,
      The Yahoo! Groups Team