Hello

  • Koycea
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hello loneeagle173. Nice to have you in the group. What kind of bicycle do you ride?
    • Ted
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2009
        It was given to me about8 years ago for knee therapy. It is a Trek Mt. bike 15 speed. I don't currently have it here in Kentucky, it's still in Nevada with the rest of my stuff.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 9, 2009
          It won't do you much good that far away. What are you doing in Kentucky?

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 10, 2009
            Was in the process of moving back to NorCal late last year. A family issue back here in Kentucky put that on hold for awhile. So I decided to buy a camper van and do some sight seeing on my way out back west in the next couple of months. I hope!

            Ted

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 10, 2009
              You have a good and safe trip. Maybe I'll see you out there somewhere.

              Ted

              --- In Bicycle_Camper@yahoogroups.com, "Koycea" <lovdream@...> wrote:

              > It is a good time of year to be traveling that way. If all goes well I am hoping to head out to the Plains States for a short trip to sight see as well. Take plenty of pictures. :)
              >
              > Koycea
            • Koycea
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 10, 2009
                Thanks the same to you.