a cup

  • conifir1
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009
      Here is a question…..
      In planning on what to pack for a road trip…
      I have been searching for the right cup!
      One that is insulated with out a handle…
      Nothing bigger than 8 to 10 oz.`s
      So tell me what have you all done or found to use?
    • VanMomKaren
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009
        My favorites are the ones I got from the local wal-mart. If you go back to
        their automotive section, they have loads of different sizes, & no handles
        on alot of them! They're insulated, & you can get SS, or just plain
        insulated plastic in all colors & sizes. I'm sorry I don't remember how
        much they were, as we've had them quite awhile. I still look at the SS ones
        tho... LOL
        ~Karen~
        in southern IL.