Re: I posted some pictures.

  • Ghost Dancer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      I've see the trikes before, they are kinda cool but not anything I'd
      want to travel with. And I've done some research on the Xtracycle. It
      looks very cool, but then again, all the things that are RIGHT about
      it are also all the things WRONG with it.
      Still it will get more research before I determine my take on it.

      The "TentCot", this is something new to me.
      What I see, I like.
      This will get looked into far more!
      All the things that I didn't like about the ultra light tents are over-
      come by this one product.
      Thank You!
      Dancer