Re: [Biblical_Unitarian] Re: Christmas, why?/Bruce?

  • CELSO, JR. BARRERA
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 5, 2012
      He was charged with rape. That's true. But the question is who filed the charges against him? The answer is: Somebody who is said to be a member of a very powerful church organization whose doctrines and teachings was exposed by Bro. Eli and was found to be lies, Biblically untrue or out of context. And therefore, was not able to prove their doctrines to be true after the said "long live television" exchanged of explanations or debate happened... So, they tried to character assassinate Bro. Eli instead...

      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 6, 2012

        Hi Celso,

        Well, I do appreciate you giving me Eli Soriano's personal Bio but I was actually more interested in knowing what his theological views are.

        In your first post you told me that he has numerous "Biblical Expositions" and that he had "very sensible" Bible explanations on any topic. So then, where does he stand on say, Salvation, Gospel, Death and Hell, Trinity, Rapture, etc., you know, Scriptural topics like those and not just things about his person. Since you had directed me to read his Biblical expositions I thought that, perhaps, you may have been able to at least tell me what his basic theological views are.

        Additionally, you also suggest that I check out his "NET accounts" to have my questions answered.

        Well, I did do some Googling around with my speedy dial-up and got the usual pro and con web sites one gets when doing searches on subjects such as this. However, there was something posted at one of his web sites that caught my eye. At this particular site the following was posted concerning Eli Soriano:

        "Bro. Eli Soriano is commissioned to bring God's Word to the people of all nations."

        Note the bolded and underlined portion. Who does he claim commissioned him to do such?

        That site also makes the following statement:

        "Bro. Eli Soriano, as the present messenger of God, understands the expansive responsibility that goes along with his delicate status."

        Again note the bolded and underlined portion. He claims to be the PRESENT MESSENGER OF GOD!!!??? Who does he say made him such?

        The Apostle Paul, the last COMMISSIONED MESSENGER of God that I know of, said that he was the one who completed (finished) the Word of God.

        And, Paul also said that there is to be only ONE mediator between God and men. There is a very good reason why he said that and why it must so, especially in these last days. Do you know what that reason is?