Re: Description

  • peters
    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 28, 2011
      > To Christians of the Holy land Jesus is THE SON as God is the Fahter. not
      Judean not galilean not samaritan. He was an Israelite, not Jew, for his mother
      Mary was not considered to be a Jewess, neither do they recognize here as one of
      them today.?

      > Pedro

      Jesus was of the lineage of David, of the tribe of Judah. He most definitely
      was a Jew.

      Greg

      Greg,

      Yes Jesus was of the lineage of David as the prophcey was foretold, of the tribe of Judah ben Israel, ben Isaac ben Abraham.
      Do you mean Jews are of the tribe of Judah only?? not an Israelite?? the Son of God is not a jew nor a gentile. He is the Christ, my 'king' and all the Christians who believe in him

      Pedro
    • peters
      Message 52 of 52 , Jul 29, 2011
        Gregory,
        let's keep it polite no need for implied accusations

        One who is a Jew is born of a Jewish mother. Mary is the mother of the christ, not a jew even by Jews themselves. the geneolgy of Christ is that of sons of God, of Joseph, not of daughters of God, Mary. Joseph knew well who Jesus is 'the Son of God by virtue of the Holy Spirit. jews themselves did not recognize him as one of them, rather as a Nazerite or even a Samaritan. I would say Jesus is the Son of Mary the mother of ' the Nazerites' Nutzrim in hebrew known today as Palestinian Christians, not Jews.

        Pedro