File - Before You Post

  • TruthorTradition@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 171 , May 2, 2010
      Hi, I'd like to welcome you to the group.

      When you post I just ask that you show kindness
      and try to understand where the other person is coming from.

      They may be at a different stage in the walk
      and that we too had to grow slow before we got to where we are now.

      In other words we should love one another just as He loved us.

      He loved us while we were still sinners and walking in darkness.

      We should love our brothers and sisters where they are too.

      Also, when you post make sure, when you reply,
      try to save only what you are responding to.

      If you can, cut, copy, and paste what you want to respond to
      and put it in your reply.

      Then cut off all the old thread.

      If you don't do this it gets a mile long sometimes.

      It makes it real hard and it will slow your computer down too.

      If you have any question about how to cut copy and paste
      just email me or post a question to the group.

      There are plenty that are more than willing to help.

      Please don't show multiple addresses.
      Use blind carbon copy to hide the extra addresses.

      Remember, we are here to help each other to grow in Christ.

      Thank you all and God bless you,
      George/owner/brother/friend....
    • Biblical_Unitarian@yahoogroups.com