Re: [TruthorTradition] Re: Jeus is God and The Trinity

  • Sea
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 2 2:20 AM
      Kevin, Pedro has just given you the Oneness definition. Nobody here knows
      exactly what Pedro believes because he keeps changing but it seems he is
      closer to Oneness than the Trinity. You will probably find about 90% of
      people who claim to hold the Trinity doctrine actually hold the Oneness
      doctrine.

      Sea

      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 29 4:56 AM
        Kevin:
        Hey Pedro,

        YOU SAY = ***"Kevin, 'God' means to me My Father in Spirit, in the same way my
        physical father is my Father. However this relationship which I have to God is
        the marriage of both my
        physi-pnevma Father known as Jesus His Son. who is the first born of the second
        creation, the LIVING Kingdom, I am part of. God is the Spirit WHO engulfs the
        living stones within this Temple whose HeadStone is Jesus, God means Life
        eternal."***

        Well, Pedro my man, let me just say one thing here about your comment. I went
        looking for the following words in the Scriptures:

        "physi-pneyma Father"; "Second creation"; "living Stones"; "Living Kingdom"

        And I got to tell you: you and I ain't reading from the same book!

        Pedro:
        It is the One, you read it in your mother's tongue, I read it in my mother's tongue, and she spoke Arabic, but was born a Christian, as I am.

        Kevin:
        YOU SAY =***"Would you like to add!"***

        No thanks! I think I'll pass. But I will answer your earlier question now.

        YOU ASK = ***" Is Jesus God incarnate………"***

        Jesus the Christ is:

        Matt 16:16 "And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, THE SON of the living God."

        Col 1:15 "Who is the IMAGE of the INVISIBLE GOD, the FIRSTBORN of every
        creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are
        in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or
        principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he
        is before all things, and by him all things consist."

        John 16:27-28 "For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and
        have believed that I CAME OUT FROM GOD. I CAME FORTH FROM THE FATHER, and am
        come into the world: again, I leave the world, and GO TO THE FATHER.

        And a warning to those who might deny the above:

        1John 2:22 "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth THE FATHER AND THE SON.

        I do not den any One of these I am saying they are Two Persons, One Abraham the other his seed, the Christ Jesus, the LIVING Son of God and Wo/Man alike. One is the Body the Other the Spirit? the Holy One is The Two.

        Kevin:
        YOU ASK = ***"……..who sacrifices himself to atone for the sin of humanity, or God's son sacrificed by God for the same purpose?

        Isa. 53:5-11 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our
        iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we
        are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his
        own way; and Jehovah hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed,
        yet when he was afflicted he opened not his mouth; as a lamb that is led to the
        slaughter, and as a sheep that before its shearers is dumb, so he opened not his
        mouth. By oppression and judgment he was taken away; and as for his generation,
        who among them considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living for
        the transgression of my people to whom the stroke was due? And they made his
        grave with the wicked, and with a rich man in his death; although he had done no
        violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. Yet it pleased Jehovah to bruise
        him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for
        sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of
        Jehovah shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and
        shall be satisfied: by the knowledge of himself shall my righteous servant
        justify many; and he shall bear their iniquities.

        Pedro:
        I believe both statement are True? It is not One or the Other the Holy One is both, Whether it is Abraham or it is Jesus.

        Kevin
        YOU ASK = ***"Which one would you believe a loving Father would do?"***

        This one:

        Rev. 13:8 "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are
        not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the
        world.

        Note that The Lamb WAS SLAIN before there was any sin!

        There is but One book including those that are not written yet in the book but they will be included. Those will worship Him as One.

        In His name

        Pedro