Re: Holy Trinity

  • peters
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 1, 2010
       Pedro wrote:
      > I say Jesus is the name of God, you tell me it is YHWH.
      >Do you accept your statement that Jesus' name is above
      every other name to include, the name YHWH?

      Marcus responds
      Pedro, I believe the Name of Jesus is above every name. YHWH said hear ye him.
      If I want to obey the Father then my duty is to Jesus. My regard for the God of
      Abraham has not changed but the resource for ALL things pertaining to God is not
      directly to him it must come through Christ. All power in heaven and in earth is
      in his hands.
      Pedro you believe in a trinity and I believe there is only 1 God. Do you know
      the place where the God of Abraham, his son, and the holy ghost all 3 shared the
      same name?

      Pedro:
      The name of the Lord is disputed among Christians, They agree however on the name of the Son, Jesus.
      Our Christian community here in Jerusalem use his title
      `ELAAB' The Primeval Father' .
      We do not pronounce his name, but rather call him `Abu Issu', For Jesus is the King, the Christ, and the King's Son Jesus the Prince.
      Jesus Christ is the Trinity,
      He is The King, The Christ"
      He is the King's Son, `Jesus'
      He is the `anointed' Price, Jesus The Christ.

      The King is God the Father, Jesus is the Prince, the `Kings' Son' waiting to be proclaimed King by His people?

      Marcus:
      I know the good news message. Would you like to share the message of the
      kingdom. I don't doubt something could happen I might not know it. Like I said
      before I was once a Baptist. We believed the greatest thing we could do for God
      was be Baptist and train as many as we could to the right way.
      Pedro:
      I am Roman Orthodox, a Jerusalemite. Citizen of Jerusalem, the capital of His Kingdom?? I pray???

      Marcus:
      I know your not saying Jesus didn't die you are just saying he was not killed.
      You are the first person I ever heard of who would say something like that.
      Honest pedro I can't communicate clearly deep things to you. I know you have
      good reason to say Jesus wasn't killed. In my culture we have words for death
      like murdered and killed as well, died is another and suicide. A person can die
      of natural causes or sickness. The only thing left is sacrificed. In our culture
      a sacrifice must be killed.
      As for me my desire to communicate was killed by a lack of communication.

      Pedro:
      We try to make meaning of God's plan?
      How can you justify a Father sacrificing His Son? Not any Son, but His beloved Son?
      Unless It was the promise of eternal life? Death and Rebirth?
      You lose one body if you are judged worthy you are given another??

      I pray that I resurrected that desire back? LOL

      In the Christ

      Pedro
    • marcus
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 15, 2010
        I don't understand your whole post but I think I understand enough to say we both believe God is the source of authority. I thought you believed in three seperate beings all equal in authority but now I think you and me just believe in 1 is God. Whether it be God the Father or God in his son or the spirit of God. There is 1 God. I hope I am not putting words in your mouth.