Re: Are We Israelites? - Sea.

  • stevku
    Message 1 of 242 , Jan 1, 2010
      How about are honest trinitarians saved?

      In Christ,
      Steve

      --- In TruthorTradition@yahoogroups.com, "Sea" <seawife@...> wrote:
      > [57856]
      >
      > Should honest and christian be used in the same sentence?
      >
      > Sea

    • Sea
      Message 242 of 242 , Jan 15, 2010
        Thank you for reminding me what this was all about.  I have currently over 200 emails from half a dozen different groups sitting in my inbox waiting to be read.  So you will appreciate that I get off track from time to time.  Yes.  Those who worship false gods will be toast.  Those who have not a love of the truth will go the way of the man of perdition.  It is written.  And it wasn't me who wrote it.  The authors were holy men inspired by God.

        Sea