Re: [TruthorTradition] One nation Under God ??

  • georgette whiteside
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
      from July 9, 2009-July 18, 2009 Fasting and Praying , All Christian who want to be apart of it. Fasting from evil, desires of the world.
      Praying for Christians all around.Praying that Christians will encourage people that are unsaved, brokenhearted, those who sin pratice homosexuality. Pray that the Jewish people will be ministered unto. Also the unbelief of unbelievers to be brought low and become eliminated.Pray for Christians who have walked away from the faith. Pray that the strongholds the enemy has on the young people this generation be broken for the Glory of God.

      Scrpitures for  fasting:
      Matt 6:9, 26:36-44
      John 17
      Acts 4:24-31
      Col 4:2
      Ephesians 1:17
      Jer 36:9
      Ezra 8:23, 22
      2 Sam1:12, 11
      Joel 1:14
      Matt 6:16-18
      Matt 4:1-2
      Mark 2:20
      Matt 21:20
      1 pet 1:13-16
       Spiritual maturity:
      1 Pet 2:2
      Phil 4:6, Col 4:2, Matt 7:21, Matt 16:24, 1 John 4:7, 8:12, Heb 10:25, Phil 1:6
      Wearing the Spiritual Armour of God:
      Ephesians 6:10-18
      which includes the girdle of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the shoes of the prepartion of the Gospel of peace
      the helmet of salvation, the sheild of faith, the sword of the spirit(the word of God),Pray in the spirit.

      From: laura_johnson34 <laura_johnson34@...>
      Subject: [TruthorTradition] One nation Under God ??
      To: TruthorTradition@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 9:12 PM

      It seems like this great nation of ours is being torn limb to limb
      and that it's getting worse with every passing day. I'm someone
      who needs real answers and I think that what this guy writes has
      to be true, especially since he's been warning us well beforehand.
      Look at his explanations, it's all becoming our reality.

      http://www.theameri cannightmare. org/THE_SEVENTH_ TRUMPET_GGG. html

      Laura

    • georgette whiteside
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009

        Hi everyone,
        Pray that you all are doing well. Hope you are having a great 4th of July weekend!

        Starting from July 9th to July 18th, for those of you that can fast,
        we are asking you to fast.
        Whether it’s for 1, 3, 5, 7 or 10 days, we are joining together in a time of prayer and fasting.
        The Lord has placed it on the hearts of a number of volunteers that this was something God has been asking from us
        at this time and it has been confirmed a number of times.
         Please take this into prayer and ask the Lord how you
        ought to proceed.  We believe that He will also confirm this word within your hearts and bring us all in agreement.
         What we are fasting about:
         o         Deeper walk with God in our personal lives
        o         To hear God’s voice in clear and a precise way
        o         Continued Salvation for the lost
        o         Unity within the Body
        o         Radical Godly Change brought to the young adults of this generation
        o         Destroy the bondage of homosexuality
        o         Against
         unbelief
        o         The Jewish Community
        o         Direction for a career / ministry

        As
         you pray and seek God about how to approach this fast, allow him to add to the list.
        Here are some resources in regards to fasting that you can use:

        http://www.jentezenfranklin.org/fasting/
         http://www.ccci.org/growth/growing-closer-to-god/how-to-fast/04-how-long-and-what-type.aspx

        We will speak in greater detail at our next volunteer meeting but please you don’t have to wait until our next volunteer meeting
        to truly seek the Lord about this.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
         Please read below, a wonderful message from Amy as to how the Lord has been speaking to her about fasting:

        I’m really feeling strong that we each be in tune to what god wants us to do corporately as a body and in our individual lives;
        putting aside our wants, needs and our pass times in order to take time to seek the heart of god. Oh that we may be that generation
        that seeks his face!!! God is searching the earth for those after his own Heart...those that are in tune with His Spirit, in line wit HIS purposes
        not our own. The road won’t be easy, but he’s looking for those who are willing to follow HIM. Personally, God has been challenging me more
        than ever…getting at every area of my life desiring TOTAL surrender. Lately I’m being challenged in the area of my career, I had my own dreams
        and accomplishments I was working toward and he’s slowly changing everything, putting different desires in my heart and challenging me to put
        down my own my plans and to follow his lead. Jesus came to earth to do his Fathers will not his own! He was a servant to all…Many of us are at
        a crossroads in this season of our lives…some of us have finished school and are currently in the “waiting” period and some people are having
        mixed feelings about their job maybe feeling an unhappiness or uneasiness…spiritually some of us are feeling like God has something more and wants
        to take us deeper and show us a new thing. Perhaps its because God is trying to get our attention wanting us to do great things. But how can He
        begin His work when we have so many things in the way preventing us from hearing Gods voice? God desires a people after his own heart to go out
        and do HIS work…if we won’t step up and be the hands and feet of Christ, Who will? This is a call to fast!!!! I will be fasting starting July 9th-
        until the lords leads me to stop. There is power in unity! Who will fast, pray and seek God for your personal life and the lives of the young adults
        that you and I know need us to stand and fast in the gap for? Ministry as well as pray and seek god individually… Are you longing for change in
        your life and in the body of Christ as well? Well it all starts with one…. Be the change you long to see. . We could change the world…in order to
        start a blaze all we need is a spark. Let us be that spark and ignite the fire!!!!!!! The time is NOW! Love
        Amy

        Where You go I go
        What You say I say
        And what You pray I pray
         Jesus only did what He saw You do
        And He would only say what He heard You speak
        And He would only move when He felt You lead
        Following Your heart following Your spirit
        So How could I expect to walk without You
        When every move that Jesus made was in surrender
        I will not begin to live without You
        For You alone are worthy and You are always good
        http://www.myspace.com/brianandjennjohnson

        --
        Debbie Turner
        www.epilifeconsulting.com