Re: [TruthorTradition] Re: Seawife

  • Sea
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 25, 2009
      Thanks Chuck but he is wrong.  That is just talking about the book of Revelation not the Scriptures.  Still we should not add to it just the same but I get really uptight when Christians say "the Bible says yada yada yada" when the Bible says no such thing.  I wonder if Cross accepts the KJ addition of 1 John 5:7.  That would be interesting to know.

      Shalom

      Sea