logic

  • Eric Alan Marx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      logic

      I know that Jesus Christ is the only way to go to heaven because of
      many different verses in Scripture, including my favorite, John 14:6.

      [Yeshua] said to him, "I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No
      one comes to the Father except through Me. "If you had known Me, you
      would have known My Father too. From now on you know Him, and have
      seen." (John 14:6-7 The Scriptures 1998+)

      But I am not talking about only what I know, but I am now talking
      about a Law of Logic, the Law of noncontradiction.

      the Law of noncontradiction:

      In order for something to be contradictory, it must violate the law
      of noncontradiction. This law states that A cannot be both A (what it
      is) and non-A (what it is not) at the same time and in the same
      relationship. In other words, you have contradicted yourself if you
      affirm and deny the same statement.

      Here is a statement:

      "Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. Jesus Christ isn't the only
      way to heaven."

      now lets break it down so anyone can see the only possible logical
      choices:

      True - Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. False - Jesus Christ
      isn't the only way to heaven.

      False - Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. True - Jesus Christ
      isn't the only way to heaven.

      False - Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. False - Jesus Christ
      isn't the only way to heaven.

      While I can't prove only logically that "Jesus Christ is the only way
      to heaven" is the only True logical choice, I can prove logically
      that there is no way for both statements to ever both be true like
      some people try to claim when they say that Jesus Christ is my way,
      and other beings or religions or things can be other peoples way.

      Eric Alan Marx
      red_1106@...