THIS SCARED THE WITS OUT OF ME

  • paulacharter
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      Americans now face one problem for which there is no solution, and the
      facts are something that most people haven't heard one thing about.

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/FOOD_SHORTAGE__DDD_9-1.html

      Paula
    • JACK HIGGINS
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        Hi
           The prophecys include America. America is not excluded.

        Jack

        Americans now face one problem for which there is no solution, and the
        facts are something that most people haven't heard one thing about.

        http://www.theameri cannightmare. org/FOOD_ SHORTAGE_ _DDD_9-1. html

        Paula

      • isittruthortradition
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
          Yeah, it scared me too.

          In Christ, George...

          --- In TruthorTradition@yahoogroups.com, JACK HIGGINS
          <mourice65red@...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >    The prophecys include America. America is not excluded.
          >
          > Jack

        • Judy Hake
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
            This is Vince Diehl, who I've been hearing about for years but have mostly dismissed
            as another arrogant wannabe prophet with a persecution complex. Some of the
            stuff on his website is pretty alarming, though. If his prophecies are to be believed,
            America is going to be wiped off the face of the earth this year, even before George
            W. Bush ends his term. Does anyone have any insight on this? Is all that stuff
            about the Hugoton Panhandle Natural Gas Reserve scientific? I suppose I should
            do some research, but not sure where to start looking.

            Thanks,
            Judy