Re: [TruthorTradition] Re: looking for truth- stil here

  • Sea
    Message 1 of 161 , Jul 29, 2008
      Thank you for asking this Tim.  I would also be very interested in what makes a true believer.  When somebody challenges us to answering questions it reeks of that somebody asking only to abuse our answers.  The fair thing to do would be to break "true believer" down as well as give an interpretation of the said parables and asking if we agreed/disagreed/had anything to add.

      Ahava Shalom

      Sea

      “Hurt people hurt people” Bill Cosby.

      Message 161 of 161 , Aug 21, 2008
        Hi Sea, my comments below.

        > Sea wrote:
        > More than that Judy. Tim claims that a woman who divorces her
        husband for adultery and marries another is an adulteress. See Tim
        teaches that the adultery law is only against women.

        TIM H:
        Again you are misrepresenting what I have posted,
        and I would appreciate it if you would stop.
        Certainly a man can commit adultery. If a man
        marries a divorced woman whose ex-husband is
        still alive, then he (and she) have committed
        adultery.

        > Sea:
        > It is not possible for a man to commit adultery
        with a single woman while married to somebody else.

        TIM H:
        If he is having sexual relations with a single woman
        out of wedlock then he is not committing adultery.
        He is committing the sin of fornication. If he
        marries her as his second wife, then he is not
        committing adultery, and neither is she, provided
        she has not been married before.

        In Christ,
        Tim H

        > Sea:
        > So angel, who took another woman's husband is pure
        and walking with the Lord while a woman who divorces
        her husband for adultery becomes an adulteress the moment
        she marries another. A cheated on wife just has to deal
        with it. She has no rights. And that is why angel is
        allowed to call me a serpent possessing the wiles of
        Satan while Kevin is banned for calling angel an
        adulteress according to the words of Jesus. So when
        push comes to shove it is all about who agrees with whom.