A great book on the subject of Jesus and his relationship to God

  • jasonandshon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hello,

      A great book on who Christ is, and in what way he relates to the
      Father has recently bee published. The title is "Restoring the
      Biblical Christ: Is Jesus God?" It is available at amazon.com and bn.com

      If anyone has purchased "The Father and the Son: Is Jesus God?" then
      they can email me, and I will send them a free copy of "restoring the
      Biblical Christ: Is Jesus God?"

      P.S. George, how are you, brother?

      In Christ,
      Jason