How's It Going? :-)))™ for Thursday, June 01, 2006

  • Min. W.D. -Dell- Patterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Only God Knows: Is Your Labor For God Or With God?

      Tell A Friend or Loved One About: "How's It Going? :-)))�"

      Knowing, Believing, & Trusting In God's Word Is The Beginning of the
      Eternal Relationship...

      June 1st.

      THE STAGGERING QUESTION

      "Son of man, can these bones live?" Ezekiel 37:3

      Can that sinner be turned into a saint? Can that twisted life be put right? There is only one answer: "O Lord, Thou knowest, I don't." Never trample in with religious common sense and say - "Oh, yes, with a little more Bible reading and devotion and prayer, I see how it can be done."

      It is much easier to do something than to trust in God; we mistake panic for inspiration. That is why there are so few fellow workers with God and so many workers for Him. We would far rather work for God than believe in Him. Am I quite sure that God will do what I cannot do? I despair of men in the degree in which I have never realized that God has done anything for me. Is my experience such a wonderful realization of God's power and might that I can never despair of anyone I see? Have I had any spiritual work done in me at all? The degree of panic is the degree of the lack of personal spiritual experience.

      "Behold, O my people, I will open your graves." When God wants to show you what human nature is like apart from Himself, He has to show it you in yourself. If the Spirit of God has given you a vision of what you are apart from the grace of God (and He only does it when His Spirit is at work), you know there is no criminal who is half so bad in actuality as you know yourself to be in possibility. My "grave" has been opened by God and "I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing." God's Spirit continually reveals what human nature is like apart from His grace.

      "How's It Going? :-)))� " for your daily convenience, at:
      Groups/Devotionals

      Authorized By The Oswald Chambers Publications Association, Ltd.
      My Utmost for His Highest Daily Devotional is provided by RBC
      Ministries
      � 2005 RBC Ministries�Grand Rapids, MI 49555-0001
      Scripture taken from the New King James Version. Copyright � 1982 by
      Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
      ----------------------------

      "There is no other way under the heavens! Learning how to trust, and
      continuing to trust in God is the only way to get ready for the
      things we're not ready for. Have you NOT learned that vital personal
      lesson yet?" �wDp

      When you see blue, think of God�s love, and especially His love for you. �David H. Roper

      This is my Father�s world!
      He shines in all that�s fair;
      In the rustling grass I hear Him pass�
      He speaks to me everywhere. �Babcock

      Daily blessings are daily reminders of God.

      �2005 RBC Ministries--Grand Rapids, MI 49555
      -----------------------------

      Expressly Shared by:

      Min. W.D. Patterson
      OutReach Ministries, USA�
      P.O. Box 30505
      Seattle, WA 98113-0505
      &
      House Of Mercy, c/o: Theola Barrow, Dir.
      1532 3rd Ave
      Columbus, GA 31901

      Min. W.D. Patterson, Founder & Exec. Dir.: OutReach Ministries,
      USA�

      "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is
      blind."
      Science, Philosophy and Religion: a Symposium (1941) ch. 13
      -Albert Einstein

      NEW PERSONAL MINISTRY OUTREACH SERVICES:
      Try Us At 1-888-INGENIO

      You don't have to be online to use INGENIO Advice! Connect to an
      Advisor anytime, from anywhere, by dialing 1-888-INGENIO from any
      touch-tone telephone followed by my INGENIO personal extension: (See
      reference below).

      (Drug Addiction/Jail)
      http://www.ingenio.com/OutReachMin -INGENIO personal extension:
      0363178
      (Spiritual/Grief)
      http://www.ingenio.com/OutReachMin -INGENIO personal extension:
      0363183
      (Thinking About Remodeling & Improving Home?)
      http://www.ingenio.com/OutReachMin -INGENIO personal extension:
      0363171

      * Hoteph- Happy and Blessed New Year to you all!
      The 2005 Petitions for Reparations can be found at:
      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/2005rp/petition.html
      Please pass this link along to all your family and friends!

      (MLK, JR -HONOR THE MEMORY- GET ACTIVE TODAY)
      http://www.bushflash.com/mlk.html
      ---