Re: white and black supremacy

  • Joe Gill
    Message 1 of 751 , Feb 1, 2006

      Therein is the irony... in making status in society a determining factor, those social scientists have made it impossible by their calculus for me to make a racist statement.

      - Berean Joe

      --- In TruthorTradition@yahoogroups.com, applsaucefactory@a... wrote:

      > On Tuesday, Jan. 31 at 3:51 AM, berean_joe@y... wrote:
      > <<There are some social scientists that maintain that racism should be
      > defined within the terms of power in society, effectively meaning that nothing a
      > black person in this country says or does should be termed racist. I think this
      > is bunk... Racism principally is a thought-process (that may sometimes lead to
      > actions), so I think the brothers that claim the supremacy of the African race
      > over Caucasians are racist, regardless of whether they have the power to act
      > on their convictions.>>
      > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      > those of us who agree with those said "social scientists" would say that what
      > you have written above is racist- to which you would probably reply- "bunk!"
      >
      > - the apple

    • Tim H
      Message 751 of 751 , Jun 14, 2006
        Hi safswan, that's great! Yes, I understand,
        because at times I also feel that same sadness...

        Love in Christ,
        Tim H

        > oliswan wrote:
        >
        > Don't worry Tim,there are no hard feelings on this side,
        I am not upset,not angry,not offended,only a little sad but
        even more determined to tell what I understand of God's word.