Re: [TruthorTradition] Re: Question?

  • Padah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 751 , Jan 1, 2006
      In a message dated 12/31/2005 6:35:42 PM US Mountain Standard Time, knpraise@... writes:
      It does not appear that my posts are coming through.  Are they.

      Welcome to the group and Happy New Year John. Your post's are coming through sir. Sometimes yahoo is somewhat "sluggish", as it were.
      Again sir, A great big welcome to the group.
      John

      The stone [Yeshua/Word] the builders rejected has become our cornerstone not our tombstone.
    • Tim H
      Message 751 of 751 , Jun 14, 2006
        Hi safswan, that's great! Yes, I understand,
        because at times I also feel that same sadness...

        Love in Christ,
        Tim H

        > oliswan wrote:
        >
        > Don't worry Tim,there are no hard feelings on this side,
        I am not upset,not angry,not offended,only a little sad but
        even more determined to tell what I understand of God's word.